I am proud to be co-founder of the San Diego Center For Well Being. The center is dedicated to supporting the cultivation of wellness through classes, speakers, yoga and psychotherapy.
- MINDFUL SELF-COMPASSION
The central location for the Mindful Self-Compassion program. Watch TED talks, join a discussion group and see classes offered.
- CHRISTOPHER GERMER, PHD
The website for Christopher Germer, co-developer of the Mindful Self-Compassion program. Learn more and download or stream meditations for free.
- KRISTIN NEFF, PHD
The website for Kristin Neff, co-developer of the Mindful Self-Compassion program. Take a self-compassion test and find the latest research on Self-Compassion.
- MSC Community for Deepening Practice
This live, online course provides MSC graduates from around the globe a private community in which to deepen and enrich their MSC practices over the long term. This 8-month course meets weekly for 2 hours and also includes a vibrant online community where participants can connect and deepen together 24 hours a day.
- MSC Circle of Practice
The CoP provides free, weekly opportunities for MSC grads who wish to drop in for an hour and practice with others from the comfort of their own homes. This is an ongoing sitting group and is guided by MSC teachers. A session will consist of a practice and optional sharing about the direct experiences arising from the practice.
- Compassion Cultivation Training. CCT is an 8-week educational program which helps train your mind to intentionally choose compassionate thoughts and actions, helping you relate to others—and to yourself.
- The Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education. CCARE investigates methods for cultivating compassion and promoting altruism within individuals and society.
- Sharon Salzberg‘s website, filed with resources to support your compassion and loving kindness practice
- Compassion. Bridging Practice and Science
by Tania Singer & Matthias Bolz
Free e-book download. Almost everything there is to know about compassion is included in this free, downloadable e-book. Tania Singer and Matthias Bolz describe existing secular compassion training programs and empirical research as well as the experiences of practitioners. Download your copy now.
- Metta Institute provides innovative educational and professional programs which foster mindful and compassionate end-of-life care.
- UCSD CENTER FOR MINDFULNESS
The Center for Mindfulness at UCSD is a place to learn about mindfulness and compassion for self and others. A wonderful program!
- THE POWER OF AWARENESS MINDFULNESS TRAINING with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach
A 7-week online mindfulness training to transform your life with awareness, compassion and wellbeing.
- Website of Jack Kornfield, author, Buddhist practitioner and one of the key teachers to introduce Buddhist mindfulness practice to the West.
- BRENÉ BROWN, PHD
The website for Brené Brown, developer of The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ curricula. Brené Brown is a researcher on vulnerability, courage, worthiness, and shame.